The roadmap describes how we plan on realizing this project. Eventually, the roadmap should be managed via gitHub Milestones. We’ll do this, as it matures.
Open Questions are now in the issue tracker
- Master Thesis Kick-Off: Andrea Hermann supervises a student who will work on the Rover case study for his master thesis.
- 28-Oct-2014 Talk at EclipseCon Europe 2014.
- November 2014: Feedback regarding Michael’s Horizon 2020 SME submission, which could co-finance this project.
- February 2015: Master Thesis submission.
- Create an Outline of the Training, based on ISO 29110
- Production is broken down into:
- Teaching Text (currently in the Repository as Latex)
- Toolchain to be employed
- Creation of artifacts
Decide on Case Study
The Rover has been picked as the case study for this project.
These case studies have been identified: